Larick Campsite Warden
Tayport Community Enterprises Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and customer orientated person or couple to take the role of Campsite Warden/s at our brand new 32 pitch Larick Campsite
This is an exciting customer facing role where you will have the opportunity to develop this new campsite business. The main focus will be on providing excellent customer service, with opportunities to work with the rest of the Larick Centre team to actively promote the campsite and the centre.
The individual/s will need to be prepared to work flexible hours (including weekends and to be on call), carry out day to day duties, manage the booking system, website and social media.
This position would be suitable for an active, motivated individual or couple (sharing the working hours) with a campervan/caravan.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and taking guest bookings, processing online bookings, general office administration (Computer experience is an advantage)
- Covering the check in of guests
- Upkeep of the grounds and facilities, including grass cutting and maintaining flower beds, providing general maintenance and ensuring a high standard of cleanliness across the site
- Cleaning the shower block and other guest facilitates (drying room, washing room, etc)
- Noise pollution and site security
- Any other duties
Excellent people skills are a must! Wardens must be friendly and approachable and enjoy working with public. A can-do, practical and problem-solving attitude is essential. Previous experience in this type of work is not strictly necessary, but advantageous, and a knowledge of camping and caravanning is a massive bonus