From 4th November 2020, The Well, a service by Fife’s Health & Social Care Partnership will operate virtually, every Wednesday and Thursday from 10am-12noon.
To access: www.fifehealthandsocialcare.org/the-well
The Well is a service where you can find out information and receive general advice to help you stay well and independent within your local community. They work with Local Area Coordinators, Housing Officers, Social Work, Social Security Benefits and a range of other community, health and social care staff.
They can provide support on the things that matter to you, whether this is about living a healthier lifestyle, having meaningful activities or living independently in your own home.
They can help you to:
- complete a re-housing application, update a re-housing application
- explore all the local activities and groups you might be interested in
- apply for a community alarm
- complete different forms
- join a local group
- contact a local service/health professional on your behalf
- explore local support organisation
- find volunteering opportunities
- find out about Meal Makers
- gain support as a carer
and many more