We are looking for a Cafe Manager who is enthusiastic about engaging people in all aspects of food and drink, friendly, with a customer focused positive attitude. The cafe manager will work closely with the Larick Centre’s Project Coordinator, in partnership, for the mutual benefit to the community.
You will have genuine interest in building a new community enterprise where everyone can enjoy good, healthy, locally sourced and sustainable food. You will be highly motivated, able to cook a wide range of foods as well as the ability to recruit, train and motivate staff and volunteers. A brand new, state of the art, top of the range, fully equipped kitchen awaits the right person.
Ideally you will have:-
- a hospitality background
- a warm and welcoming personality
- a sound business knowledge and can think outside the box
- experience of being financially accountable and working within budgets
- an ability to hit the ground running
- an ability to bring out the best of a team and be a strong leader
- a belief in and sympathy of environmental requirements and social enterprises
For more information and/or request an application pack, please email: Larickcentre@tayportct.org.uk
Please note that no CVs will be considered, only a completed application form.
Application Closing Date: 5.00pm on Wednesday 22 January 2020
Interview Date: Friday 31 January 2020
Start Date: Monday 17 February 2020 (or by negotiation)