Please bookmark this page to keep up to date with a range of activities you can get involved in.
This will not only include TCT events, but also others that we want to bring to your attention in the area. Please support if you can. And if you have an event you'd like us to tell people about, please email details to us and we'll do the rest!
TCT Fundraising Concert!
On Saturday February 23rd 2019, Tannahill Weavers will be in concert at the Gregory Hall, Tayport. Doors open at 7:15 pm for an 8:00 pm start. There will be a licensed bar. Tickets at £12.50 can be obtained from the Harbour Café 01382 553757 enquiries@TayportCT.org.uk
Santa's Sleigh Thank You!
Santa's Sleigh Thank You!
Santa and TCT would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- 7:00 pm: AGM
- 7:30 pm: Presentations on TCT activities including drinks and nibbles
- 8:45 pm: Networking
- 9:00 pm: Close
- Two current Trustees are retiring and nominations are invited for Trustees.
- Nominees for Elected Trustee must be ordinary members, or eligible to be ordinary members, of the Trust and must confirm that if elected they are willing to act as an Elected Trustee. Nominators must be ordinary members of the Trust.
- A nomination form and application pack is available via the link below and must be presented, no later than 6th December 2018, by post, by hand or email for the attention of Richard Tough, Vice-Chair of the Board, Tayport Community Trust, c/o The Harbour Cafe, 10 Broad Street, Tayport DD6 9AJ. Nominated Trustees will be presented for election at the AGM.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association for Tayport Community Trust allow up to 5 co-opted Trustees. Andrew Arbuckle wishes to continue as a co-opted Trustee. Jenny Glen was co-opted as a Trustee on 15/10/2018 but, as she is an ordinary member, she is now eligible and wishes to stand for election.
- Members may appoint a proxy to attend the AGM on their behalf. A proxy form is available via the link below.
- Tayport Community Trust Director's Report and Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31st March 2018 will be presented at the meeting and may be viewed in advance via the link below.
- AGM Agenda December 2018
- Trustee Nomination Form
- Proxy form
- Nominee application pack
- Membership application form
- TCT AGM minutes 22 February 2018
- TCT Director's Report and Consolidated Financial Statements (Final version)
Santa will be visiting Tayport on the evening of Saturday 15th December 2018. Details of his route and a rough idea of timings are shown via the link below
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The next Annual General Meeting of Tayport Community Trust and Tayport Community and Sports Centre Action Group will be held on Friday 14th December 2018 at 7:00 pm in the Tayport Parish Church hall. The format will be as follows:
There are no proposals or resolutions to make any changes to the governance or operation of Tayport Community Trust.
Election of Trustees
Links to AGM associated documents