Please bookmark this page to keep up to date with a range of activities you can get involved in.
This will not only include TCT events, but also others that we want to bring to your attention in the area. Please support if you can. And if you have an event you'd like us to tell people about, please email details to us and we'll do the rest!
- Saturday 26th August: Tannahill Weavers Concert
- Venue: Gregory Hall, Tayport
- Licensed Bar
- Doors open: 7:15 pm
- Concert begins: 8:00 pm
- Tickets £12.50 available from the Harbour Cafe
- For more information see:News
- 7:00 pm: AGM
- 7:30 pm: Presentations on TCT activities including drinks and nibbles
- 8:45 pm: Networking
- 9:00 pm: Close There are no proposals or resolutions to make any changes to the governance or operation of Tayport Community Trust.
- Two current Trustees are up for re-election as Trustees and one Trustee is retiring, which leaves three vacancies on the Board for Ordinary Members.
- Nominees for Elected Trustee must be Ordinary Members of the Trust, or eligible to be Ordinary Members, and must confirm that if elected they are willing to act as an Elected Trustee.
- Nominators must be Ordinary Members of the Trust.
- Nominations must be sent, for the attention of the Chair of the Board, to the Harbour Cafe, 10 Broad Street, Tayport DD6 9AJ no later than 23rd November 2016.
- A nomination form is available via the link below.
- Nominated Trustees will be presented for approval at the AGM.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association for Tayport Community Trust allow up to 5 co-opted Trustees. Les Bawden was co-opted as a Trustee following the 2014 AGM. He brought specific skills to the Board, but was not eligible to be an Ordinary Member. Les wishes to continue as a Trustee.
- Members may appoint a proxy to attend the AGM on their behalf. A proxy form is available via the link below.
- AGM Agenda December 2016
- Trustee Nomination Form 2016
- Proxy form
- Saturday 15th October: Ferryport Fruitfest - Burgh Chambers Garden and Gregory Hall from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Sunday 28th August: Tayport Sea Eagle Festival
- Sunday 31st July: PLANT Family Fun Day in the Garden
- Thursday 23rd June: Harbour Cafe EVENT - Peter Nurick, the Communities Producer from the Learning and Innovation team of the Victoria & Albert Museum will give a presentation about the V&A Museum of Design which is due to open in Dundee in 2018.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The 2016 Annual General Meeting of Tayport Community Trust and Tayport Community and Sports Centre Action Group will be held on Thursday 1st December 2016 at 7:00 pm in the Tayport Parish Church hall. The format will be as follows:
Election of Trustees
Links to AGM associated documents