Please bookmark this page to keep up to date with a range of activities you can get involved in.
This will not only include TCT events, but also others that we want to bring to your attention in the area. Please support if you can. And if you have an event you'd like us to tell people about, please email details to us and we'll do the rest!
- EGM Announcement
- The proposed new Articles of Association and Form of Proxy are available via the links below.
- Proposed new Articles of Association
- Proxy form
- 7:00 pm: AGM
- 7:30 pm: Presentations on TCT activities including drinks and nibbles
- 8:45 pm: Networking
- 9:00 pm: Close There are no proposals or resolutions to make any changes to the governance or operation of Tayport Community Trust.
- Two current Trustees are retiring and nominations are invited for Trustees.
- Nominees for Elected Trustee must be ordinary members, or eligible to be ordinary members, of the Trust and must confirm that if elected they are willing to act as an Elected Trustee.
- Nominators must be ordinary members of the Trust.
- Nominations must be presented, no later than 16th February 2018, by post, hand or email for the attention of Richard Tough, Vice-chair, Tayport Community Trust, c/o The Harbour Cafe, 10 Broad Street, Tayport DD6 9AJ
- Trustee nomination and membership application forms are available via the link below.
- Nominated Trustees will be presented for election at the AGM.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association for Tayport Community Trust allow up to 5 co-opted Trustees. Andrew Arbuckle and Joan Grant were co-opted as Trustees on 15/5/2017 and 9/2/2017 respectively. They brought specific skills, but were not eligible to be ordinary members. Andrew wishes to continue as a co-opted Trustee. Joan, as an ordinary member, is now eligible to be a Trustee and wishes to stand for election.
- Members may appoint a proxy to attend the AGM on their behalf. A proxy form is available via the link below.
- AGM Agenda February 2018
- Trustee Nomination Form
- Proxy form
- Nominee application pack
- Membership application form
- Saturday 14th October: Ferryport Fruitfest - Burgh Chambers Garden and Gregory Hall from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Saturday 26th August: Tannahill Weavers Concert
- Venue: Gregory Hall, Tayport
- Licensed Bar
- Doors open: 7:15 pm
- Concert begins: 8:00 pm
- Tickets £12.50 available from the Harbour Cafe
- For more information see:News
- Saturday 26th August: Tayport Sea Eagle Festival
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Links to EGM associated documents
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The next Annual General Meeting of Tayport Community Trust and Tayport Community and Sports Centre Action Group will be held on Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 7:00 pm in the Tayport Parish Church hall. The format will be as follows:
Election of Trustees
Links to AGM associated documents
Santa will be visiting Tayport on the evening of Sunday 17th December. See the map below for details of his route and a rough idea of timings